Today was our last full day and had a heavy schedule. We planned to drive down to San Diego and hit the Wild Animal Park then Sea World. We ordered room service breakfast as a treat and it came later than promised which started the day off wrong. We had no luck with dining this trip. We hit the road adter 8:30 and encountered more traffic but were able to utitlize the carpool lanes. DH is a former marine and enjoyed driving us past his old stomping grounds of Camp Pendelton and Oceanside. We arrived at San Diego Wild Animal park shortly after 10. It is not in San Diego- actually Escondido. We planned only to do the Wagasa Railway- a train ride that takes you around the grounds. It is very lovely there- in the hills and the animals roam very freely in thier enclosures similar to animal kingdom. The train ride took nearly an hour and we all enjoyed it. After we had to ride the Spongebob 4D motion simulator for oldest DS. We left by 11:30- the drive to Sea World was nother 30 minutes. We arrived there and viewed the Anhieser-Busch Clydesdale and rode Escpae from Atlantis which was part water ride and part coaster. Ride before we boarded someone on another part of the ride asked to get off and the ride had to be shut down and reset so we had to wait about 30 minutes. Then we saw the Dolphin show. The boys asked to sit in the soak zone so I let them, in ponchos of course. It was only in the upper 50's today so I wasn't thrilled. I sat higher up. After we had a good but costly counterservice lunch at the Calypso smokehouse whihc was barbecue. DH and I split a combo platter which was plenty for the two of us. Then on to the shark reef where the boys got to pet a small shark. Then to the CLyde and Seamore Sea Lion Show. By then we had just enough time to catch the last Shamu show "Believe" where again the boys sat in the soak zone. Good show! After that th park closed. My husband was on a quest to find Fatburger, a burger chain he enjoyed as a Marine, and my Garmin showed there was one about 2 miles away. I didn't have any since I had only eaten three hours prior. Of course it was not like he'd remembered. San Diego is very pretty and clean. The beach happened to be a block behind the Fatburger so we stolled over for a quick walk. The sun had just set and it was a beautiful sight. It was a surfing only beach so we got to watch a few stragglers ride the waves then headed back to Anahheim. The rain held of until our drive back. We got back around 8 pm and did some last minute shopping, then I was hungry and bought a slice of pizza from Napolini which was very good.

The following day we went home. Had no problem dropping off our Alamo rental to the long beach airport alamo (prearranged- cost $20 more but was worth it). Very hassle free. The flight home was on time but we were delayed on the runway at arrival and will now recieve credit towards a future flight on Jetblue. Overall we had wonderful time. Presidents Day week is busy but it was manageable. The worst day for crowds was Sunday. The CMs were very friendly. If we return I think I will book a few nights in San Diego because I would like to spend more tme there- what I saw was very nice. Thanks to you all for the great info you providede us that helped make our trip wonderful!