Saturday March 17th

me, 35
DH, 37
DD, 7
DFIL and his fiance, Bonnie (staying at an RV park offsite)

Animal Kingdom and DTD Marketplace

Have you ever heard the expression "broke 'you-know-what' dog?" Well, that is me right now! To add to my tooth and gallbladder situation, my back went out today! I don't know what happened (probably from riding Goofy Barnstormer yesterday! I knew I shouldn't have done it! ) but it was completely out...when I moved my head it took my breath away. So I called DFIL and asked him to go get me a back brace and some ibuprofen. He did, and I eventually got good enough to go.

The delay caused us to not go to Celebration today, so we are going tomorrow. We got to AK around noon, and did ITTBAB first thing with no wait. Everyone loved it! DFIL jumped a mile when the hornets attacked!

Then DFIL and DH used FP's to do E:E. They loved it, and DFIL was blown away!!! I have never seen him smile as much as he has this week, in all the 13 years I have known him! While we were there waiting for them to get off the ride, a CM talked to my DD and asked her some trivia about WDW. She answered them all correctly, so the CM gave her a Dream certificate!

We had lunch at Flame Tree BBQ (I had chicken, no skin, no sauce...BORING but safe as I had no stabbing pain immediately afterwards!) Then we did Dinoland. DH and DFIL did Primeval Whirl, and when I asked DFIL if he liked it he said, "I don't know" and was rubbing his stomach. I imagine that thing is brutal! We played a carnival game (check out the highlight of the day!) and then saw a line for Nemo the Musical, so we got in it.

We saw Finding Nemo the Musical. That is all I care to say about that.

We needed a reward after sitting through Nemo, so we went to Africa and had a root beer float. Then we used our FPs for the safari. By this time the park was closing, so we headed home. We hopped a bus to DTD and had some dinner, then I FINALLY got to shop! Boy, did I make up for lost time! I think some of that shopping mania must have come from my toes!

I closed the Marketplace down, and just dragged in from the bus stop. I am going to soak in a hot bath and try to work the kinks out of my back. As much as I hurt though, being here broken is still better than a good day at home!

**Highlight of the day-- Beating DH at the whack a pac carnival game in AK! For years, he has never beaten me at this, and he is not a good loser! Losing to me again (mind you, I am swinging a mallet with a messed up back to boot!) was just too much for him and too funny for me!

**Funniest moment of the day-- when DH asked me if I had a gun I could spare during Finding Nemo the Musical. I told him that if I did, would I still be sitting there alive watching it??

**Purchases--WAY too many to list today! Tshirts for all three of us, paper and pens, a few pins (2007, St. Patrick's Day) and a lanyard for 2007 (we collect lanyard-full of pins a year), a new tshirt and plush toy for my puppy, some goodies for my friend who is home babysitting my puppy (but I won't say what b/c she is reading these!), and some other random goodies.

**Plan for tomorrow-- Tour Celebration late in the morning, nap/swim in the afternoon, and MK EMH til 2am!

Photos: Click Here