UPDATED** Part two: bottom of page one
Part three: top of page two
Part four: bottom of page two

Welcome!

This is my first trip report! Boy, am I a brave soul (and an excited one). I've looked forward to having the time to start this for everyone on INTERCOT to enjoy. Here goes...

The Cast <-----Click!

Matt My prince charming and one in a million. He's now almost as big of a Disney fan as I am. I'm working him up! I took him to WDW last June for his first trip ever and he's been hooked ever since. I even got him... pin trading!

Stacey This would be me! I've been a WDW lunatic since my first trip when I was 9 years old. A little history on why I got hooked... My father passed away of cancer when I was 6 years old. Before he passed away he told me that he wanted to 1) get me a pony and 2) take me to Walt Disney World. I never thought i'd get to the World. It just didn't seem possible as my mom never made a whole lot of money and I didn't think I was good enough to experience that wonderful place. When I was 9, my family surprised me and we boarded a plane to head to what would become my favorite place in the entire world. I swear that when I walk down Main Street I feel like my dad is just watching over me.

Now, i've done every bit of planning that I possibly could. Right down to figuring out according to statistics what park is the absolute best for each and every day to minimize our wait time and crowd levels. I've scheduled around Gay Days (Major crowds), and even around Star Wars Weekends (we can't wait to meet Warwick Davis, but once we do... we're out). My biggest fear is that i'll over plan and not enjoy one ounce of this trip. I'll make sure that i'll be fairly relaxed once we get there.... I promise!!

The Trip

Matt and I are getting hitched on Friday, May 25th and will be heading to WDW early the next morning (we're brave... we know). Matt's brother will be driving us to Chicago for our plane leaving at 9:18 a.m. Before we know it we'll be non-stop to Pop Century!

Day One: Arrival Day - Epcot
ADR of the day: Coral Reef

Day Two - May 27th: Animal Kingdom
ADR of the day: Boma**

Day Three - May 28th Epcot
ADR of the day: Cape May Cafe

Day Four - May 29th Disney MGM-Studios
ADR of the day: Sci-Fi for lunch (Matt's favorite) and Mama Melrose for dinner

Day Five - May 30th Magic Kingdom
ADR of the day: Crystal Palace B-fast

Day Six - May 31st Disney MGM-Studios
ADR of the day: 50's Prime Time Cafe

Day Seven - June 1st Magic Kingdom
ADR of the day: 'Ohana

Day Eight - June 2nd Epcot
ADR of the day: Le Cellier

Day Nine - June 3rd Departure Day We have no exact plan for this day. Whatever we feel like... we'll do! We depart for the land of Michigan at 11:23 a.m. Most likely we'll just sleep in and hit the pool one last time. Oh yeah, and say goodbye to Stacy.

We have the Water Parks & More feature added on because we're suckers for wave pools and lazy rivers! Our schedule basically says where we start the day. Not necessarily where we're going to stay all day long. We like to park hop and we also love going back to swim in the bowling pin pool. So, if you're going to be at POP at the same time as us... just go to the bowling pin pool... we will for sure be there!

Thanks so much for reading my first installment of my Disneymooning pre-trip report. I'll keep you updated pretty much every day i'm sure. Have a magical Day!