I went to the Disney Gallery to say goodbye to one of my favorite places in Disneyland. They told me the Gallery got a one week reprieve so its open until next Tuesday now (8/7/07). They are still pushing Disney management to keep it open. So lets keep our fingers crossed. The place was very busy today, I did see a lot of people like me with cameras taking a lot of pictures.

The thing that made me the sadest was the idea that my favorite view from the balcony of Rivers of American will be gone forever for everybody. I took a bunch of pictures of the Mark Twain and Columbia going by and all I could think of. I'll try to get those put up in my picture place so everybody could see. Was a little disappointed they had a purple drap thing over most of the grid that says Mardi Gras on it. I wanted a last picture of the WD and the RD. But I'm sure I got a bunch of those over the years.

What I don't know is whether Fantasmic viewing will be added this week since it wasn't suppose to stay open. If any of you are going this week, might be worth a call or asking.