ME 38
Wife 38
DDs 9yrs and 3yrs
DSs 6yrs and 9 months

SIL and her 3 teens kids are coming with us.

I Changed my title from Return to Redrum (which refereenced a bad stay we had some years ago) because the Poly was in top shape all around. Completely clean and looking new and great, CMs were friendly, housekeeping was efficient, never heard noise from inside our room, everything was great!.

I don't know if i'm going to write a report for each day or just condense everything. I'd hate not to finish the report liek I did 2 years ago when we stayed for 2 weeks. That was a good one too. I surprised my wife with a vow renewal at the Wedding Pavilion and had gotten most of our family to be there.

Sunday July 29th

Anway We left NY's LaGuardia airport at 7:30am with no problems with JetBLUE (foreshadowing).
Found our way to the ME desk in orlando and the libe was huge!!! I was sure i'd be on that line for 20 minutes easy. The line moved very quickly as they had 13 people working at the desk. In one of those funny coincidences the guy who took care of us used to live 3 blocks away from where i grew up in Queens, NY.

After that we made our way to the lines for the buses and were prepared to wait again but no sooner did we reach the end of the short line they had us walk to the bus. It was great!! perfect timing.

I did have to block the signs that said we were on the MK resorts line because my neices thought we were headed to the All-Stars. And then on the bus I had to cough loudly when the bus operator mentioned the resorts he was stopping at.
My nieces became suspicious when we stopped at the Wilderness Lodge, then the Contemporary and were confused but very happy when we arrived at the Poly and I got and started walking off the bus.

They were thrilled to be there and It was great to see that monorail above our heads as we walked over to the Club Arrivals desk. I spoke to the lady at the desk (who was from the Bronx) and she said to wait here and someone would take us to Hawaii. My sister in law was now confused because although she knew about the Poly she didn't know I paid for an upgrade to concierge. It did take a little while for someone to show (everyone but me even went sightseeing in the GCH) and when the drive came he said all 10 of us (11 including him) would fit in the cart. I didn't believe him and I was right. After squeezing everyone in and on each others laps there was no room for me. I told them to go and I'd walk. I knew I'd beat them cause its a straight walk through the GCH and down to the Hawaii building.

At hawaii, my sister in law became more confused as we sat at the desk while all the kids and my wife went up those stairs to get a drink. I told her later i guess she missed the big concierge level sign outside the doors to the building. She said she had seen it but she didnt know what was going on.
Once it finally clicked she was thrilled. We had stayed on the Contemporary's 14th floor 2 years ago and she had the best time so she was very happy.

She had a garden view room facing the quiet pool and we across the hall facing the castle.
They gave us a perfect room. A clear unobstructed view of the castle, the beach right acroos the grass fromour patio, the GF to the left the Contemp to the right and a but further right you could see the Wilderness Lodge.

We walked around the resort a bit and then activated our APs atthe Mk before heading over to Chef Mickey's for our traditional meal.

I was sad to see the arcade on the fourth floor. My kids and I really loved the food and fun center. I undertand that when they "supposedly" build the DVC tower that they want to have some sort of walkway to the fourth floor but I'll miss that huge aracde.

Chef Mickey's was very good and our DDE gave us a nice discount that almost took care of the tax and tip.

Into the MK next but it was extra magic hour that night (until 3am!) and it was pretty crowded. We did a few rides and then got back to the room in time for the Electrical water parade and Wishes from which we had a gret view from our Patio and it was a perfect way to end the day.

Tomorrow we had to MK for our early breakfast at Crystal palace.