Hey all...

I would love to put together a New England meet for this MARCH. We had a great meet this summer, but I would love to get more this time, specifically from more of my MA and nothern New England peeps, the Yankee Fans outnumbered Sox Nation...which is sad!!!

UPDATE 12/2:

Right now we're looking at:

Saturday, February 16th or Sunday, February 17th in Worcester, MA.

Worcester is less than 2hrs from Southern, ME, less than 1.5 hrs from Springfieldf, a little more than an hr from Boston, and JUST over an hr from Hartford, CT.

We're looking at Sakura Tokyo (Japanese) and Webster House (American/European) to gather.

I'm also thinking of a Disney-related contest and Disney-related Yankee Swap (We did this last time, and it was a success!). A Yankee Swap is buying an item less than $10 and then we swap them by picking an order.

At this point, I just need a:

'YES, THAT SOUNDS AWESOME...I CAN DO IT'
or
"NO...THAT'S NOT COOL BECAUSE...(insert really important reason here)"

Basically I need a rough headcount. We will firm up dates around New Years.
Thanks guys...and definitely let me know if you have any other ideas!

Greg

PS. YES...there is ANOTHER New England meet planned for March. I will be attending that meet as well. However, I want to do a meet to cater more my Northern New Englander peeps who can't make Southern CT. Anyone ANYWHERE of course is welcome to attend, but I since New England is a LARGE area, we should accomodate different geographical Disney fans...HAHA!

It will be a WICKED good time!!
Happy Holidays and PM me with any questions!