Day Eight, Wednesday, October 17th.

We wake up at 6:00 and I jump in the shower and Chris and I take the rental car back to Enterprise a mile or so away for Chris’s house and we return to find Patti was all ready to load up.

We load the luggage in the SUV and say our goodbye’s to Carrie, Cloie, Handy and Zoie and head to the airport. Check in was smooth and we were soon on our way back to New York.

We arrive in Buffalo at 8:00 PM, find our car and drive home to our wonderful home.

We unload our luggage and we grab a glass of wine and talk again about the possible move to New Mexico.

We decide that it isn’t in our best interest to move as we are planning to live our winters in Florida very shortly and besides, we love our "resort" here in New York.

As we get into our own comfortable bed we agree we are not moving at this time. We cuddle together and let sleep overcome us and when we awake in the morning, we are still cuddled exactly like we were last night.

Thanks for reading about this trip and I hope to post up some pictures as soon as I fix my problem.