I was wondering if any of you had some ideas on how to get my husbands family to accept some advice when planning thier WDW vacation. Dh's extended family is planning a trip to the World in July. They planned it without consulting us and we will be unable to make it, but it will be a group of 12, including aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. I'm really worried that they are going to have a terrible time if they don't plan ahead. This also is also going to be a very expensive vacation, and while my in-laws do fine financially, my grandparents are on a fixed income and I want them to get the most value they can out of the trip. I've offered to talk tickets with them and do my best to get them discounts, but they seem completely uninterested. They want to do hoop-de-doo and character dining, but they haven't made any ADRs. They are also going during a very busy and hot time, but they won't talk touring plans.

The last time they visited WDW was in January of 2002 and they expect everything to be as easy and effortless as thier last trip. I keep trying to explain to them that you can't walk up to restaurants anymore and that the parks are going to be packed, but they just don't seem to WANT to understand.

I want them to have the best possible trip, but I can't get through to them! any suggestions!