Heres a compiling of all the wonderful things we overheard on our trip last week in the World. Most of which are down right funny even if you weren't there. We wrote down everything from each day that was worthwhile and came up with this list and decided to share. These are in no particular order.

10. " Mommy I want to go fast" ~ Child walking in fantasyland.

9. " Stop that or when we get home I'm going to sell all your toys" ~ Father at son who was swinging on the ropes at the boat dock at Wilderness Lodge

8 " Okay guys who wants to go Pooh ? " ~ Mom asking her family walking in front of the Many Adventures of WtP

7. " Why do they even show the movie ? No one is staying" ~ Child walking through theater after Malestrom.

6 "Can Tinkerbell fly without being attached to that wire ?" ~ Child asking mother after wishes

5 " That really IS the wildest ride in the wilderness" Child after BTMR

4. " Daddy why is Jungle Cruise closed? Because you weren't good in the car. ~ Dad at daughter in Adventureland.

3. " SLOW DOWN GRANDMA " ~ Child at grandma who was speeding away on her electric wheel chair.

2. " Behave or I will tell Mickey that your friends with Jafar" Dad at younger son.

1. " Daddy they're sure are alot of fat people at Disney" ~ Son to dad while walking around tomorrowland.