JP and I were talking last night and it seems like everybody gets on SmallWorlds and doesn't find anybody, then they leave. JP just missed Genie last night. I have been one of the biggest offenders since I haven't been on really anything the last couple months.

So what we came up with is, maybe we need to start making meet up times. My problem is I get home late from work and some of the east coast people are already gone. That doesn't mean that a certain time can't be set each night for get togethers.

Since I'm off this Friday, we were wondering if we should try and have a get together in SmallWorlds and could use either Figgie's or Genie's room to find everybody. We could make it early evening and we can decide here what a good time would be. I'm thinking if we start with one night a week or a couple nights a week, we'll get back into meeting up same time. We are all miss seeing each other badly.

I didn't suggest early on Sat night since we have 40 parties for our guild in Pirates on that night and don't want some of us to miss the get together on SmallWorlds. Sunday night could be a possibility too.