Everning all, sup? My babysitter just came over so I could show her all the stuff when she's here taking care of the girls and George. She was here last year and pretty much everything is the same but I wanted to make sure. I'm a nervous mother. I like to know my babies are taken care of. We pay her pretty good too, but it's a god send to have her. Last year was one of the best vacations I have ever had because I didn't worry about a thing, everyone was safe and sound.

Kate, are you and Blythe working tonight?

OH, I forgot to tell you guys, we hired the receptionist that I interviewed last week!! She decided we had pretty good benefits so she would take less an hour. That was wonderful!! So she starts the day I get back from vacation. It's going to be great. I'll finally get some time to catch up on some stuff and maybe some extra time to spend at the shelter helping the furries.

Hope you all are having a wonderful night, what should I have for dinner? I really want chicken fingers from this local place, they dip them in the best sauce...YUM.

Love ya all BIG HUGE