I just returned from WDW on October 4 and we saw the American Adventure at Epcot and I am extremely disappointed in the addition to the end! I sat there beside my extremely proud American soldier who just returned from 18 months in Afghanistan and 2 months in Iraq. My heart always swells with pride when we see this show. I see the new ending with the fire fighters from 9/11, Oprah Winfrey, Sports people, Willie Nelson?, and I am waiting for an image of a current looking American Soldier and IT NEVER COMES!!!???? Walt Disney was in the Army, they had soldiers from the American revolution, the civil war, WW1 and WW2 but no current American Soldiers!!! I am extremely disappointed and hurt! Walt Disney would not have overlooked this in my opinion. Does anyone have any insight that I may have overlooked? I can't understand this and I would like to write a letter to someone because I love Disney World, I love Walt Disney and I love my American Soldier and I can't imagine why this would not be included in the American Adventure!!!!!