I would like to preface this by saying, I have no animosity or ill will to those in wheel chairs and/or ECVs. I'm just curious how it would work or be perceived if Disney offered separate bus/queue that was just for wheel chairs, ECVs and those needing special assistance. I'm not trying to be prejudiced or anything, I'm just thinking that it might be a way to better deal with those needing special assistance. I'll be honest too, it would also make the bus lines for those not needing special assistance smoother. But, it could potentially make things smoother for the guests with special assistance too.

Here's my thought. They could have at each park and resort, a separate queue line just for special assistance guests. Then they could have a bus that would be specially set up just to handle these. The busses would have only a few seats, so the guests in the wheel chair/ECV would only be allowed to bring 1 person with them on this bus. But, because they are special busses, they would be able to carry a larger number of guests needing special assistance. The rest of the people in the party would have to get on a regular bus. The busses would be dispatched electronically, and have a driver as well as attendant to help with loading. To make it efficient, the busses might also have to make multiple stops before getting to a final destination.

Again, I'm not trying to be prejudiced or offend anyone, I'm just wondering out loud if something like this would work, and whether or not it would help things with bus transportation or just cause more issues.