Hi everyone. I've been a lurker on Intercot for years and finally decided to post something. So here goes...

My husband and 14 month old daughter are going back to the World next month. We hadn't planned on going next year (we were just there in May) but couldn't pass up the 7 for 4 deal. Here's my dilema... I just can't decide if we should go with the dining plan or not. I know everyone's ideas on whether or not the dining plan is worth it is a personal decision, unique to your own situation... but my question is pretty basic.

We will be getting the $200 gift card as part of the promotion and we'll have a little over $100 in points from my Disney Visa that I could use to pay for our meals OOP. When just considering if the dining plan is worth it from an economic perspective for my family, we would probably break even. But does it make sense to pay for the dining plan if I have $300 in gift cards (essentially) that I could be using for food but won't be. I mean I don't need $300 worth of souvenirs on top of paying for the dining plan out right. Should I NOT get the dining plan and just use the gift cards for the food. Is anyone else wrestling with this decison.

Thanks.