Trip Dates : Dec. 20-Dec. 30th

Cast: DM-Patty Age 61
DS-Dylan Age 14
Me-Amy Age 39

Day 5: Christmas Eve at Hollywood Studios

We got to the park a bit before opening and joined the crowd rushing to Toy Story Mania...people when cast members ask you not to run, please listen, with everything wet you are asking for an accident.....okay through venting...Toy Story was great, the ride broke right off and we had a short wait before we boarded...then we headed over to Rcn Roller Coaster...Dylan rode by himself, by now you've probably figured out that my mom and I don't do roller coasters...then onto Star Tours, Backlot Tour and Indiana Jones....Dylan ate at Catalina Eddie's and mom and I had sandwiches from Starring rolls-yummy-who says there is no good counter service at HS....we then did Muppets, The Magic of Disney Animation and watched Block Party...a cast member tried to get me to dance but I was too shy...I did yell in his giant megaphone thoughwe let Dylan repeat Rcn Roller Coaster and then had an early dinner at Hollywood and Vine for our Fantasmic PKG...this was okay....we were first in line for the preferred seating at Fantasmic and sat a few rows back from the front so as not to get wet, the show was wonderful and afterwards we watched Osbourne Lights before heading back to Pop

Day 6: Christmas Day at Epcot

We headed straight to Spaceship Earth-loved the new version and then let Dylan redo Test Track and Spaceship Earth...we then headed over to the Seas and did the Nemo ride and Turtle Talk with Crush...after Figment we headed back to World Showcase for our Candlelight Processional lunch at Biergarten...the family we sat with were nice and we enjoyed this meal...it was one of mom's favorities...we headed over to Norway to catch the ride we missed last time and took our time browsing the worlds before the Candlelight Processional...our narrator was Edward James Olmos and he was wonderful, he teared up several times....we ate dinner at Cantina san Angel and Dylan was disappointed...he is picky and they were too busy to do his nachos special order so he only picked on his...back to the room to do laundry and of course, I had to order Dylan Pizza