I do feel for people who get their knickers in a twist over people in wheelchairs or ECV's....life has a way of coming around and biting you in the rear... so hopefully people who have shown ugly behavior will be treated with kindness.[/QUOTE]

The only problem with that is that they will be the ones who give those of us who wait our turn a bad name. They will be the ones demanding that they load first and get on rides first and all of that. They may be humbled for only a short time, but then revert back to their nasty self.

I have an aunt who is like that kind of. She went to DL once and they had a bunch of rehabs going on. Well she is mad that "half of the rides aren't working and we didn't pay for half a park". She got free tickets out of Disney and brags about it. She is also my aunt who thought we should buy a scooter for my Dad so she could use it. She didn't need it at the time, but would take one anywhere that she could, whether it be a grocery store or elsewhere. She will never change.