Each day in March, I'll update this first post with the forecast, both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Updated Monday pm, March 30, 2009
A gorgeous day today with a high of 76. Tomorrow also will remain clear with a high of 80-82 and a low around 60. Wednesday remains very iffy. The question is how far south will the rain come? I think you'll see a high 82-84 on Wednesday. The models seem in pretty decent agreement that the front will push south into the I-10 corridor, but not much further so Orlando should stay dry. The problem is a shift of just 75 miles will change everything. We'll see. I think you should keep an eye to the sky Wednesday as there's a possibility of an isolated shower, but not a likelihood. The front moves back north on Thursday so dry and warm will continue with a high of 82-84. Friday will be 80-82 with a potential for showers in the evening. Saturday looks like a better chance of rain, though the showers and thunderstorms will be fairly scattered. Not an all day kind of thing. The high Saturday will be 78-80. Sunday warms back to 82-84 with clear skies, but the next front pushes in on Monday with showers and a high 75-77.

Long range...We're still looking cooler and wetter than normal on the long range. April 7 is clear with showers south of Orlando and a high 68-70. April 8 warms back into the mid 70s then into the upper 70s for April 9. The next rain chance looks to be April 10 with a high in the low to mid 70s. April 11 could have some isolated morning showers, but then temps warm back into the upper 70s. April 12-15 a pretty strong upper level high builds over Florida which will dry things out and allow highs to be in the mid 80s with lows in the mid 60s.

Travel Impact
No major delays as of 1:00 pm CDT. Just minor stuff around the NYC area. For tomorrow, a slight risk of severe weather exists over southern MS (including Jackson), and LA. Other areas that could be impacted by delays include AR, TN, AL, MO, GA, KY, IL and IN.