My fiance and I are getting married at the end of August, and we finally decided to go to Disney World on our honeymoon. We are so excited as my finace hasn't been there in over 15 years, and it has been 5 years for me.

I remember using this board when I palnned by last trip all those years ago, so I'm back for more help. We have it narrowed down to AKL, WL, or the Contemporary for our trip -- either 6 or 7 nights right over Labor Day weekend. It is just so hard to choose.

I always wanted to stay at the Contemporary when I was a little kid, and the monorail makes it so convenient. But we really like the theming of WL and AKL.

We are 28 adn 29 years old with no kids, and plan on having a blast on this trip -- I love Epcot the most. We are both kind of geeky in that we love behind the scene tours and stuff like that. The resort pool isn't that important to us, and we do like to be adventurous when dining.

So, what resort would you choose? Also, is it really hard to get a King room? It seems like there are so few king rooms at each resort, but we really just don't need 2 beds for the two of us.

Thanks in advanced!