Hello all!! I cant believe its already been a week since we have returned from our WDW trip after waiting so long for it to come.

We arrived at POP at about noon time on 6/6 and check in was a breeze. After that, it was over to the food court for lunch. While we were eating, it got pitch black outside and the skies opened up along with a thunder and lightning storm. It was all over within an hour though and the temps were 15 degrees cooler. We were able to make it to the parks after that for a half day of fun. That was the last we saw of rain for the week.

The weather continued to be great until the second half of our trip as the humidity also turned up. Bottled water was in short supply all around. We ended up heading back to the room at about 2PM to rest up to go back out in the evenings, which worked out great.

As with our past trips, I have posted my pictures that I took while there and just finished uploading them tonight. Click here to view them. Hope you enjoy them...and happy viewing.