I got up early on my phone in date and still didn't get everything I wanted. When on-line opened up, I was able to go in at various times of the day (several different days) and get what I wanted and cancelled the others I had made that I didn't really want but took because I couldn't get anything else. So, it isn't necessarily going on-line just at 6:00 a.m. Just keep checking back and something will probably open up. I was beginning to get distressed because I couldn't get anything for dinner at Ohana's before 10:00 p.m. That is too late for us to eat and we were hoping to catch Wishes from there at dinner time. I finally got a 5:00 reservation the other day. That is a little earlier than I wanted but I'll take it! We can always go to the beach to watch. Same with Le Chefs and Crystal Palace. Just keep checking back. Things do open up. I am like the others, I don't know why these aren't available on the phone but wonder how they are checking. It is time consuming to call, be put on hold, and wait for them to check when you can do it on-line yourself quickly. Then call later and check to make sure all your reservations got through under your name. When I called about this yesterday, he didn't go through all of them, just said you have 9 reservations, which I did. I will check closer to the time to make sure they are the exact reservation I made but that is what I am pulling up under confirmation #s. I am satisfied.