My travel agent made ADRs for us at the 90 day mark, back in May. Two weeks ago she doublechecked all of our reservations and cancelled two that we didn't need -- one at Cali Grill (I found a better time online) and one at Sci-Fi that didn't fit into our plans.

So I received our paperwork from our travel agent this week with the list of ADRs. I went online to check all of them and all but two came up. I called WDW Dining and they couldn't find those two reservations --- one for BBB and one for Tusker House. Nothing under our name at those times.

I contacted my travel agent who researched it and told me that WDW Dining had cancelled the WRONG RESERVATIONS. Instead of the Cali Grill and Sci-Fi ones, they cancelled the all-important Boutique ADR (scheduled perfectly in the castle before our CRT lunch!) and our before park opening Tusker House breakfast. Tusker House is not such a big deal but BBB is something we've known we would do with the girls from DAY ONE of planning.

Now it's been 3 days and my travel agent is still working with WDW Dining to see what can be done. She told me they were pulling tapes to see what had happened and working with no less than 5 CMs. We are staying Concierge -- not sure if they might be able to do something if the original reservations cannot be restored...

I'm still waiting to find out what's going on. We arrive at WDW on Monday and the BBB was scheduled for Thursday. I'll update as we see what Disney does to solve this problem.

Kathy