After Claire’s talk with Cinderella I asked her what they talked about. She told me school and different things like that. But the most memorable thing to her was the mice up on a rafter. I really had to look to find them.

Cinderella told her that they were frozen up there by the fairy godmother because they kept eating all the food. LOL

She also said that Cinderella told her she would have a wonderful time at dinner, but she didn’t want to spoil the surprise for her.

The other family waiting asked if I would take a picture of them, so I did. They then offered to take one of Claire and I, (DH was in the bathroom)

Skip came out while we were getting it done, so the lady then took a family picture.

And a few other random shots while waiting. I had to make sure this suit of armor didn’t get jealous of the other one, so we took one next to him too.

After a little wait, our name was finally called. We were the second to last to be seated for the night. It was full when we went in, but by the time we left the place was pretty empty.

Our march up the royal stairs.