No, I don't believe that they're made to be broken, and this is somewhat of a rant or whine or similar, but I just wish that my fellow campers didn't consistently flout the campground rules, many of which are the same at the KOAs and Good Sams that we stay at as well.

Must be 16 and carry a valid driver's license to drive a cart ... It'd be nice if everyone remembered that ... and that you're not supposed to suds down your trailer in your camp site ... and you go only one way around the loop ... and you don't use your ATV for 8 or your motor scooter instead of a golf cart ... and you don't use a long clothesline ... and you don't push your rig into the trees behind your site and bend the trees because your rig is so long ... and that pets aren't permitted in the comfort station and especially not to pee in the men's shower ... and more ... and all of these were on our last visit (ended Monday) just in our loop (500). I'm seriously considering becoming a snitch for Disney. I know they don't have the staff to police their own rules, but I get all worked up when I see so many people flouting the rules so often ... sticks in my craw, sometimes, since we do follow the rules and believe in them.

Now I know that many of you will say that the rules are just there for the extremists, or that everybody does it, or that you just need to do what you do or some other come-back. But I see the rules as the same as the one that says don't run at the pool (there's that, too) ... it conserves the experience for others and keeps you from hurting yourself and others.

So should I become a snitch next time? It's hard to look the other way. Then again, I don't want to feel like that member of a Homeowner's Association who checks the color of the paint on your fence for appropriateness, either (don't think I will ... don't care about colors! ;-).

I also don't want to start a range war, here, so I'm truly looking for opinions, not attitude. I'd genuinely like to hear what others think about this, since I saw all of the things above (and more) on our last trip from 8/10 through 8/17/09 in the 500 loop.

What do you think?