Just Kidding!! A little "trick" for Halloween!

Sorry If I ramble on some during this report,but Ill try to stick to details and finish with thoughts and observations.
We (Michelle and I) checked into our room at CSR at around 11:30am,unpacked,grabbed some ice,and took the walk to the El Centro bus stop. Our room was in Ranchos, all the way in the back,(perfect for us!!), quiet, and 40 yds away was our regular bus stop #2.
We renewed our seasonal passes and loaded up our F&W gift cards at EPCOT. I went and picked up some FPs for Soarin, while Michelle checked out the pin area. Quick stop at Club Cool, then F$W Fest!! Ate around the world showcase (and I mean EAT!!) with stops for rides in Mexico(tequilla bar looked cool), and Norway with the film, stopped in Italy for the Sergio show,more sampling,and more sampling,an Off Kilter set, more sampling, then rode our Soarin FP and a trip on Spaceship Earth. Left at around 5:45 and got back to the room at around 6:30. Early to bed tonight right after catching the higher fireworks from Illuminations from our front balcony.
We were at the Pepper Market at 7:00 for a very good french toast breakfast. On the bus and back at EPCOT right at 8:00. Soarin again, and more FPs,Sum of All Thrills, TT,MS,and also saw the Storm show in Innovations. Great lunch at Le Ceillier, then a ride on Figment and Honey I Shrunk show. We split up at this point so Michelle could shop and I could pack on a few more pounds around WS! Before meeting back with Michelle I caught another 2 sets of Off Kilter, rode TT, spent some time in the Living Seas looking at the tarpon and snapper(love doing this!!),sampled a lot more and enjoyed quite a few ! When I met up with Michelle she said she was getting tired, but saw I was not nearly ready to go back yet, so she said she would meet me back in the room. I grabbed a special Festival beer and caught two sets of Boyz to Men, ate more..............and more...........oh and some more, one more ride on Soarin (FP), then headed back to CSR. I got back to the room around 8:45. Long shower felt wonderful, Michelle said I was asleep as soon as I hit the pillow. Man!!! What an AWESOME day!!
Wend. the 28th was a "rest" day. We ordered room service for breakfast. Omelets and bagels, and bacon. Very good again with typical room service prices. We had massages scheduled for noon. Wow!! That was a nice "extra" for this trip. After the rubdowns, I revealed to Michelle that I had also set her up with a full facial and manicure and pedicure. Yes, she was thrilled!! I told her I would meet her back in the room around 5:00. She did not even have to ask me what I was going to do. I headed right to EPCOT for an Off Kilter set,some, and more sampling!! I hopped the boat to DHS and took 2 rides each on ToT and then RnRC. I grabbed another cold beer and watched the street performers and other guests having fun. I stopped in at the jewelery store and picked up some nice stocking stuffer Mickey earrings for Michelle for X-Mas, then headed back. I got back to the room by 5:00. Showered up, and we had a fairly early dinner at Pepper Market. I had the ribs, and Michelle had a Mexican type pork platter. Both again very good. Oh yes............cheesecake for dessert. Fantastic!!!!!! Nice stroll back to the room,I didn't make the room firework show (asleep fast again!), but Michelle did.
At Pepper Market again right at 7:00. Michelle had a breakfast platter and I had a ham and cheese omelet with hash browns and extra sausage. Again, very,very good.

I have to interrupt here.......lunch at Le Cellier the other day was bowls of chedder cheese soup and steak burgers. The lunch was simply stated.... Amazing. (and No my cardiologist will not hear about this trip)!

We arrived at MK right during the pre show at 8:00. We rode Buzz twice,TTA,Pooh,Philharmagic,Hm,Splash Mountain,BTMRR,watched the Dreams show,Hall of Presidents (Excellent rennovation...........really well done........the entire show!!),ate lunch,and shopped briefly. We were back at the room by 12:30!! Michelle took a nap while I visited the pool bar. After a couple hours I checked on Michelle. She was up, but really didnt feel like trying to keep up with me on a last night at the parks. So she did some shopping at DTD and well I went..............to another OFF Kilter set, some,some sampling, a trip on O' Canada, TT, a trip to the festival center to pick up a few bottles of wine for a co-worker,some more sampling,a few more, a John Waite set, ONE more lobster and scallop pie, and then a tradition of mine........... a Grand Marnier slush(sp?) and finish the day with Illuminations! I let the crowd thin some, then took a slow stroll out of EPCOT. Sorry guys.............but that was a killer day! I got back to the room at around 10:15. I chatted with Michelle about our travels for a while and showered up. When I came out she was asleep so I went outside for a while and just enjoyed the slight sounds of the resort and reflected on just how blessed I am.
We slept in a little the next morning. I sadly packed the car, and we made the 2.5 hr drive home. Trip over. Bummer.

Thoughts and Observations: CSR was awesome! New rooms were great. Pepper Market good as always I think. Much better than a regular food court. Mousekeeping was just fine. All staff was outstanding!
Crowds were fine all week. (as you can tell by the days events).
Again this year the F&W was awesome! Words cant explain the fun I had! Yes, it can get pricey to go all out with it (we did the Party for the Senses last year),but I love it.
Every single CM encountered was awesome. I always give them high comments and thank-yous while I am there. No, not all of them bowed down to me while I was there, but what do you want?? Again 100% perfection. Yes, 100% perfection!!!!
Yes, Space Mountain was down..........still. So what?? If you can run out of different and new things to do at WDW you must live on Main Street USA!!
I wrote in my pre trip report that with all the negatives being said on this site lately that I would be very critical. I felt I was. I found absolutely nothing wrong with anything. Yes, a few buses took a little longer than others, yes my pass price went up,yes it was hot, yes some rides went down, but nothing wrong at all with WDW from my point. Worth every penny. I go to WDW multiple times a year to get away from "reality". I feel so fortunate to be able to visit as often as I do, as well as enjoy other passions in life (plus wonderful friends and family). The fact is that WDW is operated by reality, prices will go up,cutbacks made,rides down,rainy days,problems,etc...... I always remember that soldiers are dying around the world to protect myself and family so we may enjoy moments like Disney vacations. God Bless America!!!:mickey