I am 27 days away till i leave for WDW and i am on the free dining plan and i have all my adr's set and ready to go, but i am freaking out worrying about getting sick from eating food that i am allergic to. I have an uncommon allergy to both garlic and onions(that includes everything in the onion family-shallot's, scallions etc) seeing as how this isnt a "normal" allergy i am worried that i will get ahold of one of the allergiens. It isnt a matter of just not eating an onion or garlic or making sure the chef's dont cook with them, these ingriendents are literally in everything-ketchup, miracle whip, chips, tomato sauce, hog dogs, pepperoni, salad dressing, basically Everything has garlic and onion (dont believe me? Look through your pantry, fridge and freezer you will be amazed)

it worry's me to eat when someone doesnt realize how the most unusual things do have garlic and onion. So like at places like Ohana i know they marinate there meat and there marinate has garlic powder in it, so what does the chef do? Make special meat for our table without the marination? Make a marinate without garlic?

I am really nervous and wondering if Disney can even accomendate such a special allergy. Should i see if i can change my ressie's at the hotel and get rid of the free dining and just get a AAA discount and just bring a picnic lunch? Or do you think i can fully trust Disney that i wont get ahold of any garlic or onion?