Today we were supposed to meet for breakfast at O'Hana, J&K needed to pack for bell svc and I felt yuckie....so we cancelled it.....so sad as we love Lilo and Stitch and the fabulous breakfast they make.

We met up with J&K at MK and do some last minute things before they have to leave. I always hate departure day. It's always difficult.We say our quick goodbyes, even though we know it's not forever, it's still difficult. And we head for Epcot as we have Rose and Crown ressies for the Candelight Proc. We have some great food:
Rose and Crown Meat & Cheese Selection for Two - English-style Cheese and Sausages with individual accompaniments $12.99
Potato and Leek Soup - Cup: $3.99 Bowl: $5.49
Surf and Turf - Grilled Steak and Fried Fish with Yorkshire Pudding, Irish Potato Gratin, seasonal Vegetables, and Shallot Gravy $24.99
Fish and Chips - Battered fresh Cod served with English Chips $15.99
Cottage Pie - Ground Beef with Onions, Carrots, and Green Peas topped with Duchess Potatoes $18.99
Chocolate Scotch Cake - with Chocolate Filling and Scotch Ganache served with Creme Anglaise $5.99
Lemon Pie $5.49
Sticky Toffee Pudding $4.99
Welsh Dragon Peach Schnapps, Melon Liqueur, - Créme de Menthe, Orange Juice, and Pineapple Juice Served in a Souvenir Cup $9.50
Leaping Leprechaun - Bacardi Rum, Skyy Vodka, Melon Liqueur, and Sweet-and-Sour topped with Sprite Served in a Souvenir Cup $11.25
Then we just wander for a short time as we make our way to the "line" for the show. We were in the second row. Awesome....we really love this show. I felt like I could reach out and touch Whoopie Goldberg! Then we wandered around the art store looking for Jasmine Precious Moments, which every art store says they no longer have. Then we rode the Monorail back to MK and walked to Contemporary to see the awesome Mickey Wreath!

Pages 19-the end for this installment!