You comments please on the Divisonal games.

Saints/Cards -

Saints - Wow. Compleate game, in every aspect of their team. Offense- prolific passing, phenominal running- reggie bush when did you figure out how to finnish runs ? You add a dimension that we had always heard about- but today you showed it. Oppertunistic Defense- took advantage of a couple of cardinal mistakes. Special teams- again reggie bush, blowing away the field. WOW.

Cards- good try, but overwhelmed.

Colts/ ravens-

Ok I admit it. I knew the Colts could throw, I knew Addai could run. I knew about a defense that could pass rush. But where did that run defense come from ? Solid, solid game from that Defense. Peyton Manning proves why he is the best QB - no I am not just talking about his passing skills- I am talking about how he took a sack- you know the one where that huge raven D lineman comes free and Peyton, just lays on down. No need to worry, Peyton will get it back next play (although on that drive they punted).
But my hats off to the Colts Defense, based upon everything this season- the ravens should have been able to run it.

Ravens- Ok you played good D. Your offense was one dimensional - mostly cut down by a solid colts run Defense. Unfortunatly against Peyton, if you go three & out your D will eventually break down. Good try, better luck next year.

Well folks, I will see you tommorow. Should be 2 more excellent games...