I have a little over 2 weeks to decide which Resort to pick for my Disney Photo session. I have never been to any of the Deluxe resorts before so I am having a hard time deciding which one would be best. I believe GF is the most common and may be the most limiting in terms of options for backgrounds (mostly white everywhere). Please give me some feedback and help me decide before my 30 day window to book arrives! Thanks!

For those who are interested...here is the info on what a photo shoot covers.

Disney's PhotoPass Professional Portrait Sessions

Preserve and personalize your fond Walt Disney World memories by scheduling a special 20 to 30-minute session with a Disney PhotoPass Photographer (special sitting fees apply). Can be scheduled 30 days in advance. Call (407) 934-4004 to book a session at 5 select Resort location: Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Available times are from 8 am until 7 pm or sunset, whichever comes first, and sessions can be scheduled up to 30 days in advance.

The price for the Professional Portrait Session is $49.95 for one of 3 available photo packages. Package choices include the following:

Two 8x10 and three 5x7 (up to 5 different poses)
Two 5x7, four duplicate sets of 4x6 (up to 6 different poses)
Seven 5x7 (up to 7 different poses)
For $99.95, you can purchase all of the photos taken during the session (approx 60 photos) on a single CD. The price also includes your choice of one of the above photo packages and a license granting permission to reproduce your photos.

Portrait photos are separate from PhotoPass photos and can not be added to your PhotoPass card, photopass.com account or PhotoCD.