hey i just wanted to give a plug for Apple Scooter. I've gone to disney a lot, and have used other companies, and have never had any complaints. But we used Apple last year and i just booked them for this year and i can't tell you how awesome they are. First of all, they are the cheapest i have found...I will have it for 7 days/6 nights, and the total, w/ tax, is 170 dollars....no one else is even close.
Last year they were awesome w/ customer service...I couldn't believe it. The one i had last year had 4 wheels, and i decided i wanted one w/ 3 wheels...so they exchanged it at the park. they came out to the park to exchange it for me...didnt' wait for the next day.
and here is what is really cool. Last year my pay day was in the middle of the vacation, so they waited untll then to charge me. when i just called them today, i was kidding and told them that i wish they could wait until after my vacation to charge me so i had more money to spend, and he told me to give them the date i wanted charged and they would do that. so i told them to charge me 3 days after i get home, and they said no problem...How awesome is that.
I alos like it's a small company so you get to deal w/ the same people every day...
if you need a good EVC company, give them a call.