Hi everyone! Things have been so crazy since we got back that I haven't had a chance to do our trip report, but here we go.

We went to the World from March 27th to April 4th--yes, the dreaded "week before Easter." The cast was me (25), Mom and Dad, DSister (22) and, later on in the trip, DSister's DBF (22). As some of you know, my dad had a run-in with cancer this year, so we were happy to celebrate his recovery. We also tried to take it easy in the interest of him not getting too worn down.

For the first two nights we stayed at the Swan, which was lovely as we remembered. Following that we stayed at our timeshare at Vistana Villages.

We got in late Saturday night, and ordered room service. We were so impressed by the set-up! Our food came with a table, tablecloth, cloth napkins, four glasses of ice water, four table settings, and little bottles of condiments. We enjoyed the food and set-up so much that we ordered more room service the next day! The next morning we got up bright and early to be at DHS for opening to go on TSM. DSis and I went last year, but passed up our FPs for TSM in favor of prime seats for Fantasmic, which is DSis's absolute favorite. So the whole family was very excited to try the ride for the first time. We arrived at about 8:35 am. The park opened early, at 8:45. We used the techniques from this board to work our way over and hop on the stand-by line with no wait. Following that my sister ran over to FP TOT and RnRC (she's the only one who goes.) We did GMR and Little Mermaid, then DSis used her FPs while the rest of the fam got breakfast at Starring Rolls and then experienced One Man's Dream, which we all loved. Around this time it looked like the heavens were going to open up, and dad was a bit tired, so we boat-ed it back to the Swan, pretty much just in time--it started pouring soon after, with massive thunderstorms. Our plans to go to Epcot for Illuminations that night were starting to look a little precarious...

ETA: I'm going to post the other days as replies in this thread, because it seems easiest to follow. Hope that's okay!