Today we were planning to do Blizzard Beach. We knew we would sleep in and then make lunch and head there but were playing it by ear because of the forecast. We slept in and Rick made breakfast again. This time it was egg and bacon sandwiches on begals. Yummy. Lisa, Melony, Molly and Noah went to Jambo for jewlrey making and crafts, the boys watched The Rock movie in the room. Rick, Connor and I headed to Premilum outlets for some shopping at the Disney Outlet store and more pins. We called BB off because the weather was iffy. Made it back to meet King Pin at Jambo. He is a cast member who trades pins M-F at 300. It was alot of fun and he had some special pins we could not find anywhere else.Thought we would do some pool hooping. Headed to OKW but as soon as we got there, they closed the pool because of an incomming storm. Now we are really glad we did not go to BB. Headed to Wilderness Lodge to try our luck there. Pool open. The water has almost too hot. Played and won "what is in your beach bag?" and headed back to our room. Rick and Melony treated us all to dinner at.......BOMA! We were all so hungry and were so happy to be eatting here. We had heard and read about it but had never eatten there. It was so good. Everything. I think my favorites was the gumbo, and the mushroom soup. OMG it was all so good. After dinner we headed back to the store for more pin trades and shopping. Up next EMH AK