I'm guilty of not posting a trip report after our Jan. 2010 trip. I have a good excuse though.
The 2 cent story is that after several years of not being able to get pregnant, DH and I applied and were approved in Nov. 2009 to adopt (waiting to be matched). We went off to Disney Jan 2010 to BCV, we were upgraded from a studio to a two bedroom, it was amazing. Well, pixie dust and a decision to put off going to the parks for a couple of extra hours (the suite was so nice!) ended up w/me thinking for the rest of the week that I had extraordinary lactose intolerance. The sweet singing lady who was trying to "get out the vote" on Main Street called us "love birds" but we didn't know if at the time - yup, we were pregnant. I was so sick for all 9 months and certain things made me feel even sicker - you guessed it, any mention of Disney made me want to puke all the more. LOL. Fast forward and we have a sweetheart little boy, our Disney baby, who just turned four months old.

Well, we got over first pin code ever last week and off we go, back to our honeymoon resort BCV, this time with Disney baby in tow. This time we are splurging on a 1 bedroom (justified by the pin code and fast accumulating Dinsey points from the visa). We are very happily putting plans in place and I am reading everything I can on the boards that gives advice for bringing a 14 month old. You may see some posts with questions soon. All advice happily accepted. We've only ever had an "adult" WDW vacation and know this one will be a lot different, in some obvious and not so obvious ways.

If you have any tips in advance of my questions, please share! Thanks for reading my story. And sorry about not posting that trip report. My tummy just couldn't handle it!