Quantcast 10 Funniest Things Heard at Disney

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Threaded View

Body in Mobile, Alabama Mind completely gone!
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking 10 Funniest Things Heard at Disney

This has been posted before but it is one of my favorites.
    When standing in line for a ride or while sitting down to eat we have all overheard other peoples conversations. Have you ever heard anything that made you laugh or made you shake your head or just say "what are they thinking". Here are a few of my favorites.

10. While standing on main Street waiting for Wishes I over heard a man say, "Look, now it's blue, now it's yellow! How in the world do they make that castle change colors like that?"

9. " Stop that or when we get home I'm going to sell all your toys" ~ Father at son who was swinging on the ropes at the boat dock at Wilderness Lodge

8 " Okay guys who wants to go Pooh ? " ~ Mom asking her family walking in front of the Many Adventures of WtP

7. " Why do they even show the movie ? No one is staying" ~ Child walking through theater after Maelstrom.

6 "Can Tinkerbell fly without being attached to that wire ?" ~ Child asking mother after wishes

5 " That really IS the wildest ride in the wilderness" Child after BTMR

4. " Daddy why is Jungle Cruise closed? Because you weren't good in the car. ~ Dad at daughter in Adventureland.

3. " SLOW DOWN GRANDMA " ~ Child at grandma who was speeding away on her electric wheel chair.

2. " Behave or I will tell Mickey that your friends with Jafar" Dad at younger son.

1. " Daddy they're sure are a lot of fat people at Disney" ~ Son to dad while walking around tomorrowland.
    Last edited by BAMABOY; 03-31-2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Todd aka BAMABOY
    19 times and counting
    !!

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"
    "Phone's ringing Dude. Thank you Donny"
    "Sorry folks, parks closed. The moose out front shoulda' told ya."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: