Its just under 3 weeks now until our next trip to WDW and up until now I've had no need to bring my laptop along with me. I'm able to check email on my phone and have always downloaded my digital camera pictures once I returned home. However, I recently purchased a new HD camcorder that stores video on an SD card and will more than likely need to download whats on the card before returning home.

I know we will be on vacation but other than the above issue, I don't plan to use it for anything other than the occasional DVD during down time.

I have read other posts regarding how best to store laptops and already know that I don't feel all that comfortable just leaving it out on the table for instance. Leaving it in the car is not really an option either with the heat that will build up during the day.

My questions are (1) will the in room safe at Pop Century (the resort we are staying at) be large enough to store a 15.6 inch laptop w/ slim case, and (2) do the resorts have an option to leave items such as laptops at the front desk at the start of the day and then picked up upon return from the parks?

Thanks in advance for any info or tips you have.