Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
I agree with you, Mel. I want them to get back to the basics, what made it all work in the first place. No more hidden immunities or exile islands or redemption islands. Just 16 (not 18 or 20) people stranded with nothing (except one interesting luxury item) and scrambling, desperate to outlast, outwit, outplay. Those were the days.
Yeah, I completely agree. While I've enjoyed this season as much as any others in recent memory, I'm tired of the gimmicks, too. And really RI has been a big for me. Really not at all compelling and sort of an irritant more than anything else. I've also really lost interest in the immunity idols, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
These folks are so clueless. What an opportunity to get rid of Rob, and not a mention of it. Ugh.
That did surprise me to a degree, but what shocked me more was that I think Rob made a bad play voting out Grant. He should have taken Natalie out. I think his instincts were right on that and he made a tactical error there. It may bite him, too. Those girls are tight and getting tighter. I found it odd that Matt's loose alliance with Andrea made him an immediate target, but he lets Natalie skate? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeybun View Post
I guess I'm in the minority then because I have really enjoyed this season!
I guess I'm a minority with you then, because I have too.