Quote Originally Posted by brivers222 View Post
This is more of a funny story than a "hidden" finding but here i go....

My fiancee is terrified of rollercoasters and drops but i was able to convince her to go on the "wildest ride in the west" because there isn't really any hills and when there is some, you brake down most of it if in the front half. It was during MNSSHP... Anyways we were at the very beginning when you first get to the outside air. She looks at me and says, "holy cow disney has so much detail... it looks just like we are outside. You can see the stars, hear birds and even the castle over there!!" I was like, um yeah thats because we ARE outside lol.... She got space mountain and thundermountain confused... we had a good laugh the rest of ride
hah! that's funny.... yeah it's easy to forget how different things look the first time you've seen them. we ate at tortunga one day and then the next day we were at starlight cafe and my MIL (she isn't really crazy) thought that was the same place as the day before... If adults can become so dislocated I can only imagine how bad it can be for kids sometimes