Just a quick report! We had a surprise trip last weekend- some dear friends from Texas called on Wednesday and said "pack your bags and join us this weekend bc we booked a 2 bdrm at SSR and want you to join us!"

Here are some pics:
http://celebrationlifejw.blogspot.co...rings.html?m=1

So we did! We checked in Friday after school and work and were placed in a lovely spot- the springs , right across the street from the DVC sales Bldg.

The space was huge and the amenities were great- but I have to say that I was disappointed in my new "home" (we added on At SSR in July & this was our first stay home) on some aspects. Torn up paint (enough so that on our closet door knob I scratched my finger), burned out light bulbs, the tv in the 2 bed room didn't work- the whole outlet in fact). And RATS running around the flowerbeds out front at the elevator!
The good thing of course is we didn't see them inside. But still- yikes!!!
Aside from that, I loved SSR!! the artist palette is YUMMY and takes tables in wonderland. The turf club- FANTASTIC! A hidden treasure!

So why the title of this report? Because we spent very little time in the resort and NONE in the parks. Why? Because we were driving our friends all around the area to see houses- Celebration, Reunion, Windermere--- and by Sunday they'd made an offer!!!

We are thrilled!!! We joked that we must make living here look GOOD!!

Aside from that we squeezed in a little fun too- our yummy dinner at turf club, a night at jellyrolls, and after they left Monday, we stayed to swim at the Paddock. WAY cool pool!!!! Loved that place and the slide was a blast! ( those that remember my new mastering my fears of pool slides will appreciate that! )

So a wonderful weekend- they'll be back in four weeks to do all the paperwork etc and visit. Can't wait!

Now back to our regularly scheduled upcoming trip- the family fun run 5k of wine and dine weekend...