Cast:
Me...Marci
Jessica 11
Beverly
Lisa 13

Thursday 8/18

We were headed to Typhool Lagoon today. I was really excited since I had not been there before.

My excitement soon faded as I realized there was no way for me to get to the covered area Beverly picked out. There was sand everywhere. The only areas I could really go on was the walkways. After an hour of frustration and looking for a better spot to set up camp. I let Beverly stay with the girls and I left and headed over to DTD to shop... in my swim suit and cover up. At least I had shorts on as well. I guess unless they make it more ECV friendly it will be Blizzard Beach for me. I couldn't even find an area that was shaded.

While at DTD, I got a fruit bowl and sat down by Giradelli... boy did that chocolate smell good.

I browsed World of Disney for quite a while and then to the pin shop. It was getting close to lunch time and we had planned to meet up at POFQ in the food court.

I was waiting and waiting. No sign of Beverly and the girls. While waiting I started feeling sick.. bad stomach cramps/bloated. I went to the gift shop and got some phazyme and that seemed to help. Around 2pm there was still no sign of B and the girls. I hopped a bus to a park and then back to AKL. I figured I would just meet them back at the resort.

I was not back long before there was a knock at the door... Beverly and the girls were back. They did go to a Port Orleans resort... Riverside..lol Beverly couldn't remember which one. At least they had a good lunch. I didn't eat anything because of my upset stomach.

After a little rest, we all got ready for our ADR at Whispering Canyon Cafe. I enjoy the antics here... Jessica, not so much. Not long after we were seated, the sky just opened up....it was pouring. It seemed to go on forever.

It was a little while before we were called to our table and Jessica was very happy to pin trade. She was trading all week long. I wish I had bought more traders for her.

Once seated, we ordered the skillet. So much food. Beverly had the orange milkshake, the girls chocolate and me, I had iced tea. We had a good time, although Lisa didn't ask for ketchup, and Jessica is too shy to. We just watched the other tables.

Luckily, what ever came over me was gone by dinner time and I was able to eat. I was actually hungry.

It was still raining, but not as hard when we left WL to catch a bus to MK and head back to our home. It was nice to be back in the room and get a good night's rest.