OMGosh.... I just read that there is a bakery in Downtown disney that is allergen friendly.

babycakesNYC inside Pollo Campero opened recently. Where have I been?

My ydd is allergic to eggs and it's always a challenge to find something for her. Granted WDW is AWESOME at accomodating special dietary needs and makes items off menu. But, just knowing that there is a place that is allergen friendly is so great. The menu states that almost everything is...
" gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, agave-sweetened or unrefined sugar-sweetened " - They're nut information says.. "Nuts and Soy: We bake with coconut (technically classified as a tree nut), this is the only nut with which we bake. We also do not bake with soy, however, our gluten-free flours are packaged on equipment that also packages almond flour, hazelnut flour, and soy flour. The facility power washes the machinery and discards the initial 30 lbs of flour between runs."

I can't believe it! My 4 year old will be so happy to go to a bakery that she can pick from ANYTHING. We now have plans to go to DTD for dinner on our arrival day. Then she'll get to pick out anything at the bakery she wants.

She told me last night to make sure my cake (its my b-day when we go down) doesn't have any egg so she can sing to me. Now, I can!

Just thought I would pass that along to everyone out there... especially those neurotic parents w/ kids with allergies like me!