I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss Sundays), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. If you want to see the exact conditions for your travel dates over the last few years, go to our historic weather page in Info Central here. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Updated Monday pm, October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween!

I love it when the weather does what it's supposed to. Everything has played out as forecast. The rain moved through this morning, but is now pushing out to sea and the rest of the day will be clear with a high of 72. For tomorrow, look for a high 76-78 with a low 52-54. Wednesday will be 78-80 with a low 57-59. Thursday and Friday the highs will run 80-82 with lows 61-63. I don't see signs of any significant rain all the way through Monday. There is a slight chance of some spotty showers on Friday and again on Monday, but nothing really organized. The high Saturday should be 77-79, then 82-84 for Sunday and Monday with lows around 60.

Long range...Nov 7-16 looks like more of the same. Highs will stay low to mid 80s as a high pressure builds over Florida and shunts all the fronts away from Florida. If that high breaks down, things will be different, but right now the pattern looks pretty solid. No real chance of rain beyond a possible pop up brief shower.

Travel Impact
No major delays today or tomorrow.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence. Those two articles should be very helpful in allowing you to understand turbulence and flight safety when it hits. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!

Tropics
While we are well past the climatological peak of the 2011 hurricane season, we are still technically IN that season! In early November, tropical cyclone formation is sporadic, but the few storms that have developed over the years seem to like the Caribbean’s warm water a little more than the more hostile environment near the Gulf or Western Atlantic. The main historic tracks of November storms usually steer storms away from the United States. For now, nothing is on the horizon and I definitely don't expect tropical formation this week.

Click here to see WDW's 2011 Hurricane Policy.