We had not been to WDW in 3 years, and my family was very much looking forward to our trip. We decided to go at the end of October because of the low attendance and MNSSHP. The party was overcrowded, uneventful, and WAY overpriced. We had 8 people from 9-44 attend, and no one thought it was worthwhile- Not even my kids! They gave out a lot of candy, and we got to see the 7 Dwarfs, but other than that it was a waste of almost $500. I will never go again, and wish I never went to begin with. The events were too spread out - you could not get to everything. The lines were longer than they were throughout the day. The cast was irritating, checking wristbands every 2-3 minutes, for at least 1 1/2 hours, as if they were the "band police" - no happy smiles, holiday wishes, or festive attitudes. They were obviously irritated to be working so late and it showed. Parade was mediocre, specail events at the haunted house, and dance parties were....lame (for lack of better words.)
You really dropped the ball on this one Disney. We were so excited to go and so dissapointed when we did got there. I tell everyone I know not to waste $60/person on this event. The Princess breakfast that morning was such a better choice - it was money well spent. MNSSHP was A LOT of money wasted.