We are going to do a trip this September! It will be the first trip for DS who will be almost 4, DS 7 (8 by the time of the trip) has been 3 times (2 that he remembers) and has been asking to go back for years. DW and I have not been together in years so this will be our first trip with the whole family. I'm so excited to begin planning. Right now we are planning to keep it a surprise for the kids but it's a long way off so I'm not sure we can pull it off but we will try. I'm hoping to get a 1 bedroom at AKV. I think the kids will get a real kick out of watching giraffes and zebra's walking past our room. AKV isn't our home resort so I have to wait until the 7 month window to book. Keep your fingers crossed for us. I don't think this will be a heavy park trip. We are thinking maybe 2 or 3 park days, a waterpark day and a resort day. The kids waterplay area and and pools at AKV between Jambo and Kidani definately look like enough fun to fill a day. We are planing the last week or 2 of Sep so I'm thinking we may do MNSSHP if it lands on a nignt we are there. Trick or treating at MK, what could be cooler! We will get a car for the week so we can do some off site shopping, groceries, activities, etc. i really want them to have a disney experience but I don't want to come home more exhausted than when we left on vacation.