Tia, I just had to chuckle when I read your comment about the NY library. I am a reader, & my DS's too somewhat, so of course I'm really looking forward to seeing the library! I'm thinking "Sex In The City Wedding" lol, but my DH can't understand why I want to go there!

I too, started looking at visiting NY years ago & we didn't make it, probably a year that we went back to WDW instead, so I already had some info. But now I've got soo many notes, I find that I'm going to have to streamline them by day/area that we'll be touring each day just to make them portable!

I hope you find a great place to stay in Times Square, I know it's alot of time just trying to look at all of your choices.

It definitely sounds like you're doing your homework too, any tips for me? Are you planning to ride the busses or take cabs or just subway? I'm finding the bus situation sounds like it's more time consuming & I'm a little more unsure of it. I've had way better luck planning our touring around walking & taking the subway. I'd love to hear what your plans are!