Well we are all booked at AoA for the end of August and so looking forward to having room to spread out with 3 kids (10,7,2) and as luck would have it we find out today that my dh car needs a $3000 repair

So here's the thing......I don't want to cancel because the kids are so excited. Tickets are purchased, spending money is saved BUT the cost of the car is going to eat up what AoA will cost us and more. I do have enough points on my Disney Visa to just about completely cover a stay for the week at ASMovies. I had stayed there years ago but it was only me, dh and ds. The thought of the 5 of us crammed in a room for 8 nights is scaring me but the alternative is perhaps cancelling the trip all together. Let me add too that our first experience there was great, our second was horrible (staff messed up our reservations and cc charges, lots of crowds of teenagers, sheets were filthy up arrival and had obviously not been changed from previous guests etc. etc) so this is all I can think of.

Anyone done ASMovies with 3 kids in tow? Can anyone ease my fears about the issues we had the last time?

Thanks a million in advance! Not feeling the Disney magic today