Quote Originally Posted by russ57 View Post
Universal Studios.... The park crew are rude, and very unprofessional, and scream at the folks getting on rides. They are always in a hurry, even when there are no crowds. I will never return to Universal.
Awww, too bad you had such a bad experience. Our experiences with Universal have been pretty wonderful.

We visited Islands of Adventure during 2 different Disney trips for the WWOHP section of the park. We enjoyed it so much that during our Christmas trip to WDW we stayed onsite at Universal for 2 nights before heading to WDW. We did have a little bump in the road before we left home about a room discount, but once that was squared away we had no other issues. I felt their standards were right up there with Disney, and we didn't encounter any rude Team Memebers ( I think that's what they are called over at Universal). I still prefer Disney over Universal, but we really had an excellent time there.

As a matter of fact I can't imagine going to Universal and not staying onsite. And while I'm sure we won't visit Universal on every WDW trip, we definitely plan to visit more often than we have in the past.