I know DH and I are not the only ones that have had that thought. But I know there's a smaller number of people that have actually packed up and moved to Florida.

DH and I have had enough around here. Enough of the church job, enough of work, enough of the area that we've lived in for 8 years. DH said today that he's seriously wanting a change and he's thinking of looking for a computer job in the Orlando area.

Something that should be known, I am the one that comes up with the crazy ideas ( I sawed off the arm of our love seat to make it a sectional with our couch!) And also, DH has never wanted to move to FL in the past, He's always wanted to move to Colorado and be in the cold and snow. But now he is seriously considering FL and is going to start looking for jobs and we are looking into rental houses and laws on homeschooling in Florida.

For those that HAVE moved out to Florida or are native Floridians, what are some of the pros and cons to living out there?

BTW, WDW is not our biggest reason for moving. I think it's just a perk to be out there We would be moving to try something new and be closer to good beaches and just be adventurous.