This will be just the highlights.. Arrived Sunday 16th off site. Tuesday night we saw the parade at DL and then hopped over to DCA and saw WOC. That was the best show I have ever seen at any of the disney parks. I cried it was amazing. Friday night we saw the remember fireworks. Having Julie Andrews as the narrator was fantastic. then we moved over to adventureland and viewed fantasmic again another great show. Saturday we went to DCA and met up with Marci and her dd Jessica and viewed carsland for the first time. It looked just like radiator springs. We really enjoyed the radiator springs racers. Next time hope we get to eat at Flo's the food looked and smelled great. We had to do Soaring then we went to lunch at Storytellers. After we said goodbye to Marci and Jessica. We all went back to the motel and slept. I had every intention to make it back to DCA after supper but I think we might have caught a bug because except for 3 hours we slept all the way through the night. So sad because we had to leave on Sunday. We had alot of fun and can't wait to go back. thanks for reading..