For any of you who are fans of the original Epic Mickey game, I thought I'd share this bit of information. With the recent release of Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, I thought I'd play through the first game for the Nintendo Wii again (my first and only play-through would have been in 2010, when it was originally released) to refresh myself with the gameplay and storyline. I did just that and took about a week and a half to strive through the game about 4 times to achieve 100% completion.

Now, during these many play-throughs I have discovered a glitch/bug that some of you may or may not be aware of. On the end of my third play-through, I had a total of 105/105 which equals 100%, right? WRONG! I was still missing one gold pin (19/20) for some strange reason. Turns out that I accidentally forgot to collect the gold pin awarded from Jim in Ventureland for solving the last of his three riddles.

Completing this made my pin collection total jump to 106/105, which is slightly confusing. And to make this even stranger... I was playing in the Bog Easy level of the game and went into the shop and purchased an already pre-purchased pin called something like "Lonesome Manor Pin" or something. Buying this pin moved my total to 107/105... weird right?

Anyway, my theory is this. There was an oversight on the game developer's and tester's part that let a glitch/bug to be published in the final game. So, I believe in theory, playing through and collecting all the pins should give you a total of 105/105. That is however only if you collect everything ONCE. But, every play-through you start, you will be able to purchase the "Lonesome Manor Pin" from the store in Bog Easy multiple times. Thereby always leaving the potential to increase your pin-count past the max total: 105.

Just thought I would share this discovery as it really baffled me when trying to complete all the achievements and collect all the collectible items. Also, I found some typos and bad grammar in one of the characters in OsTown. Not sure who it was. Could've been the gremlin Prescott... or maybe it was the guy who looks like a retro version of Goofy. Anyway! I think I have OCD -- so things like this intrigue me for some reason.

Now... with the second Epic Mickey here, who all owns and is playing through this game? I bought a copy for the Xbox 360 and will probably buy a copy for the Wii-U if I get that system for Christmas. How're you guys finding the game? From playing through a couple hours with my friend in co-op yesterday I can honestly say the graphics and style and voice acting is pretty spiffy... but the gameplay style is really messing with me, considering I have a strong fondness with the original controls and gameplay style, seeing as I played it so many times already.

Hope to hear from some Epic Mickey fans!!