Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
I honestly think this is a good idea. I must be the only one.

I'm going to take a "wait and see" approach here. We are not heading back to WDW until late in 2014, so we'll just have to see what happens with this between now and then.
I am totally a waiter and seer on this. I can see how it could be absolutely horrible and I can see how it could work really well. Until I actually see it working, I can't have a true opinion.

I definitely understand the potential for long standby lines (but don't we have those already when the parks are busy?). I understand the worries about pre-planning. I tend to be a very last minute ADR planner. So, yeah, it could be horrible.

But what if this allows an obsessive planner to plan in advance while still allowing a less obsessive planner to sign on in the morning before going to the park or even hitting a kiosk at the park and scheduling 3 fast passes for the day. Is this really any worse than having to get to the park at rope drop to ride certain rides? Is it worse than getting to the TSMM fast pass line at 10 and getting a fast pass for 2?

I just don't know so until I do know I'm not going to worry.