It is so cold in NJ this week so I have been eating a ton of soup trying to get the chill out of me. I was booking our next trip while eating lunch (soup of course) today and started to day dream about the soup in Disney. Instantly my soup wasn't that exciting anymore. Here are my top three soups(can you see a pattern) I've had in Disney. What are yours???

#1 The Lava Tomato Basil Soup with Parm Cheese....served at T-Rex (Yes T-Rex!). It is hot and so creamy. The cheese was the perfect touch.

#2 The Tomato Soup.....served at the Earl of Sandwich. Again very creamy and the croutons they put in the soup are like homemade. They make the soup. I like the soup so much I don't even bother getting a sandwich anymore and I really like their sandwiches.

#3 The BLT Soup.....served at the Scifi. I get it without the B, but that doesn't take away from the taste. Croutons are in the soup, but the touch that I love is the lettuce on the top. So good!

I also have to give a shout out to the Homemade Misty Isle Potato & Leek Soup served at Finnegins at Universal. It's the best potato soup I have ever had and is a must for me each trip no matter what the temperature is ouside.